Home > Cultural Tourism > Cultural Heritage > Former Belgian Consulate
The former Belgian Consulate was built in 1905 in the Western Classical architectural style in Hoehyeon-dong, Jung-gu. In 1983, it was moved to its current location in Nanhyeon-dong and restored with help provided by experts at the Office for Cultural. Asset Management (current Cultural Heritage Administration). In May 2004, Woori Bank leased the building to Seoul City at no cost which was then remodeled to a public museum of art for citizens. Since September 2004, the building has been home to the Nam Seoul Living Arts Museum.